Sunday 23 October 2011

Dear Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi Frankkywilliams)

Sir,
 
How are you doing today with work and family? Hope all is well? Please
be assured that this proposal is confidential and genuine. My name is
Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi), one of the wives of
Muammar Gadhafi.
 
We all are aware of the current crisis in my country, Libya. Due to
this crisis many assets and money belonging to Col. Gadhafis family
and government officials are being frozen by western government, as
you can see on the following links:-
  
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/03/09/us-libya-austria-assets-idUSTRE7284TE20110309
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/27/gaddafi-family-assets-frozen-queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WCp5rxNa1k
 
We have lost a lot and are losing many on a daily basis I need your
help to secure some of these funds because these are had earned money
and not stolen money, most of these money are by contracts executed by
the family. Examples are - BPs $900m 2007 Libyan oil exploration
contract, Owns shares in Juventus football club, Italian oil gian Eni,
and Pearson, the parent company of Penguin and the Financial Times,
Has had dealings with numerous Western financial institutions,
including Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan Chase and the Carlyle Group.
 
Due to the fear of our assets freeze, I have been able to move some
money to through security means as consignment and deposited it into a
security house in Accra Ghana, where I registered them as personal
effect. Two consignments with the sum of US$25,000,000.00 in each are
safe and now, I want you to help me receive one. I want to come over
there to start a new life. I am very sick of these wars. People are
dying every day. I am offering 35% and you will also help me invest
65% of my share into any lucrative business in your country, where
your government will not take much taxes from it, if you can, but if
not please keep it safe for me until everything goes quiet.
 
Please delete this letter if you happen not to be interested in this
and do not inform anyone about it. I am in refuge camp in
Algeria.Please ensure you get back to my Lawyer immediately.
 
Yours Sincerely,
 
Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi Frankkywilliams)
 






Dear Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi Frankkywilliams),

First of all, let me take the opportunity to thank you for singling me out in choosing me with your business proposal.  

I would also like to express my condolences over your late husband and any other family members who may have been caught up in the recent troubles in your country.  He was a good man and I am sure he will be remembered well for the services to your country.


I am doing well thank you, my family and work are doing quite well.  Whilst I was quite sick up to about a month ago, having had a cardiac arrest, subsequent coma and surgery with an implantable cardiac defribulator, due to a rare disease called Brugada Syndrome, I am now doing quite well.  Thank you for your interest in my personal affairs.  How are you doing at the moment? I hope that you are doing well now, under the circumstances.

I had always been fascinated by your country.  As a young boy, when we were learning all the different flags of the world at school, I often came across the (former) majestic green flag of Libya and often thought that the flag had been unfinished, that it was waiting for something to be drawn on.  I still liked the flag, however, perhaps it reminded me of the fact that it was still a work in progress.  The new flag is quite nice too.

I also completely sympathise with you in the potential loss of $900 000 000 of hard earned money.  I have worked very hard in my life and, some years, despite lots of effort, I earn only around $60 000.  I imagine that the work you must have done to make that sort of money would be fifteen thousand times more labour intensive than what I had done in order to make that sort of money.

You mentioned that you didn't think that taxes in my country would be high enough to deter you from investing here.  I will have a talk to the Australian Taxation Department and ask them about that.  The only thing which may be a problem is, seeing as though you earned $900 000 000, it may put you in the highest taxation bracket.  It might not, I'll have to check and get back to you.

I read with interest that you have a financial interest in Juventus, that is really fantastic.  I have family from the Piedmont region of Italy from where the Juventus team is from, isn't that a coincidence?  I think that is definitely a sign that we should be in business together!

Where would you like to meet in order to exchange the $900 000 000?  I was thinking somewhere halfway.  I live in Coogee, which is in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney, whilst the area is well connected with many convenient bus routes, I do find it a little tedious to match up the connections to get to the airport.  Since you'll be coming from Accra, you'll be getting an aeroplane anyway, so you may as well get to Sydney International Airport and take the connecting train to Town Hall Station.  I will meet you there at 12.00 midday on Sunday, 30th of October.  I will be able to get the M50 all the way there, so both of us are happy and neither are inconvenienced.  Seeing as though I do not have a recent photograph of you, I won't know how to recognise you.  With that in mind, I'd like you to wear a banana suit.  Bananas are so expensive at the moment and are seen as a luxury, therefore, dressing as bananas in my country is not uncommon, as it shows that you are a wealthy person who deserves respect.  I have included a link below of a costume I thought may be appropriate, however, if this doesn't suit, any full length banana costume will suffice.  


I will be wearing a grey business suit, you should be able to recognise me.  When you see me, I'd love it if you could perform the Macarena very very loudly.  It's imperative that I don't get you confused with anyone else in banana costumes.  As I said, bananas are very popular here at the moment and everyone just wants to wear them.  How is your singing voice?  I think if you do the hand movements with great vigour, I should be able to recognise you.  The banana suit should cost $25, perhaps allow another $15 for shipping and the flight, including taxes is $2,381.24.  The ticket from the airport on the train is $15.80.  Please feel welcome to take those expenses out of the $900 000 000, we can divide up the remaining $899 997 577.96 accordingly.  I was considering asking you to take out some money for a hostel for the evening, but the weather has been so nice of late, if you're anything like your late husband I'm sure you'd prefer a tent which you'll be more than welcome to pitch in one of Sydney's many lovely parks.

Whilst in Sydney, I'd love to suggest some of its sights in your time before coming to meet me on Sunday.  The Harbour Bridge and Opera House area of the Rocks is a lovely place, you may wish to purchase a didgeridoo as a souvenir of your stay here, I'd recommend Paddy's Markets in Haymarket as the best place to pick up one of those.  Speaking of souvenirs, I was wondering if you could bring me something from your country.  I was thinking that, since Accra is famous for its colourful beads, you might wish to bring me some sort of necklace made from these beads.

Is Town Hall in Sydney convenient for you to get to?  If not, I know a great café in Lockerbie, Scotland, that might be a good alternative meeting point.  Do you know how to get to Lockerbie?

How many wives did your late husband posses?  I researched your name and there wasn't any official record of your being married to Moammar.  He was certainly an attractive man in his younger days, I can see how you were drawn to his allure.  Is it customary in your country to have such a long winded name?  Or is that only reserved for people in elite circles?  I must say I was interested in the fact that the end of your name is Frankky Williams, were you given this suffix in honour of someone from an English speaking background?  The only person of note I can think of is Frankie Williams of basketballing fame.  

It must have been hard being one of many wives of Moammar.  I can really sympathise with your situation, when I was at University, due to funding cuts, there were often too many students in lectures and tutorials and the lecturers didn't give me their undivided attention.  I imagine your personal life must have felt like this.  I saw the recent photos of your deceased husband, he certainly looked worn and weathered from the proceedings of late.  Was he really caught in a sewer?  I thought that that may have been a fabrication of the Western Media.  Can you clear that up for me please?

What sort of business would you like to invest in in Australia?  I have asked my bank to assist in a few ventures, yet to no avail, so your offer of investing together comes at a very opportune time! 

I have some ideas.  I have outlined a few below:

Timeshare holidays – I went to a presentation recently and found that if I invest around $35,000 as a one off payment and around $1,000 per year, in the long run, I’d save a fortune!  I generally spend around $300-$500 per year in my annual vacation of a few nights in a bed and breakfast on the South Coast, but I’ve often wanted for more.  With the Timeshare scheme, I can stay basically anywhere in the world, even Libya!  I think that will be a good investment.  What do you think, Ssafia Farkash Albrassi (Safia al-Gaddafi Frankkywilliams).  Gee, that’s a mouthful.  Do you mind if, from now on, I call you Ssaffy?

I have an idea for an invention I’d like to patent.  You know the ‘Snuggie’?  I’d like to invent one for Dogs, I’d like to call it the ‘Puggie’.  This would work particularly well for dogs who have been shaved for the summer and we have a cold snap like we had a few months ago.

I’ve another invention to patent, an ‘at home incontinence test’.  That has been an invention I have been wanting to develop for some time.  There are flaws in the project, I know.  One such flaw is, if you were incontinent, surely you would know, so there’d be no need for a test.  However, it’s strange some of the things people buy, I think we’ll make a mint on that one.  

Another really good way to make money is on the Poker Machines.  Did you know that more than 10% of the world’s Poker Machines are in New South Wales?  I think that’s because we’re all really clever.  I’ve developed a scheme where if I put $50 in one machine, $70 in the machine to the left of that and then $100 in the one four places to the right, I always seem to win something!  This method only works when there is a line of at least five Poker Machines.  Are there poker machines in your home country, Ssaffy?

I think we’ll make a great team.  You seem to be someone with their head screwed on properly and wise about investment choices. 

Whilst your offer of 35% of the money was very generous, I think, under the circumstances, I wouldn’t like to get involved for less than 42%.  I’m sure you understand that, being a resourceful person myself, I have had many similar offers in the last few weeks and seeing as I have to make my way to Town Hall for the exchange, I believe that adjusted figure is appropriate.  I am sure that you will make do with the 58% as Accra has a considerably lower cost of living than Sydney.

Speaking of that, did you know that bananas here sometimes cost up to $15 a kilo?  Isn’t that horrendous?

I look forward to seeing you on Sydney Town Hall Steps at midday on Sunday.  Please don’t be late.

Kind Regards,

Andy Leonard

Tax$692.24
AUD $2,381.24 
Final Price


Kenya Airways in conjunction with Cathay Pacific (Codeshares apply)
Travel Time
27 Octfrom Accra Kotoka (ACC) to Sydney, NSW (SYD) via Nairobi & Hong Kong1 flight at 8:50 PM47h 25m
30 Octfrom Sydney, NSW (SYD) to Accra Kotoka (ACC) via Bangkok & Nairobi1 flight at 6:05 PM29h 5m


No comments:

Post a Comment